čtvrtek 10. ledna 2013

Svět je paradox.

A aporie. Konflikt. Protiklady. Protiklady se nejvíc přitahujou v paradoxech. Možná. Ale zároveň harmonie protikladů. Whatever.

And all I can taste is this moment
And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that thay understand
when everythins's made to be broken
I just what you to know who I am
And you can't fight the tears taht ain't coming
everything feels like the movies
you bleed just to know you're alive
*instrumental break*

Goo goo dolls - iris.

chci si hrát. a jít do stanu na pexeso a piškotek.

Hoobastank - The reason ♪♫

But i continue learning.
I never meant to say those things to you.
change who i used to be.
Something I must live with everyday

And all then pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
and be the one who catches all your tears

tralala. I'm not a perfect person. Ach jaký to patos. Je všude. Požírá nás. Trhá nás na kusy.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Dneska mám minimozek. Teda myslím tím dneska, včera, zítra. Felixi.

Páření je od slova pára.





Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat